Thursday, December 6, 2012

Fav Things Friday Part 2

With the approaching holidays, snack attacks are inevitable, especially with all of the holiday sweets around us. Fortunately, there are lots of guilt-free ways to indulge that won't wreck your waistline. These are my top 5 fave sweet treats to cure any rampant snack attack.


#1 Quest Bar: If your sweet craving goes beyond just the need to satisfy a sweet tooth, and you're actually hungry, grab a Quest Bar. These gems have 20 grams of protein, so they are an AWESOME snack, and they have just the right amount of sweet without any added sugar. While I haven't eaten one I didn't like, my personal fav is probably the chocolate peanut butter.


#2 Hershey's Sugar Free Chocolate or Dove: If what you really need is a piece of chocolate, I really like the sugar free chocolates that both of these companies have produced. The Dove ones are a melt in your mouth kind of chocolate, and I LOVE the Hershey's chocolates that are caramel filled. And it doesn't hurt that they are individually packaged- built in portion control.


#3 Thin Slim Brownie or Muffin: I can't say it enough- these products ROCK! Everything they make is a winner, but I especially love the brownies and the blueberry muffins. Pop those bad boys in the microwave for about thirty seconds and you have a warm, sweet-craving kicker.


#4 Lily's Chocolate Bar: If you have a little self-control, go for a few squares of Lily's chocolate. Although there is no added sugar, it is actually still a very rich dark chocolate, so a few squares goes a long way.


#5 Gum: This one may seem like a no brainer, but if you're not hungry, but just want a little something sweet, pop a piece of gum, or as I like to say, DBD GFG!

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment