Sunday, December 30, 2012

Tiny Tummy's Top 5 of 2012

People often ask me what my most "famous" recipes are. It's a hard question to answer because I'm honestly not sure which recipes have been tried more than others or which ones people love most. In honor of the New Year, I thought I'd share Tiny Tummy's Top 5 posts of 2012 as decided by Blogger analytics :P



1. Pancake Paradise: I'm not surprised these are #1 for the year. When it comes to low cal, low carb pancakes, you really can't beat them.

2. Mashed Fauxtatoes: Again, I'm really not surprised. Mashed potatoes are one of America's favorite comfort foods, and if you can find a delicious, completely lightened up version, why not, right? As an added tip, try melting a layer of cheese on top and baking it as a casserole. Now there's a real winner!

3. Tzatziki: This one actually surprised me most of any of them. I'm glad readers are interested on such a unique sauce, and I those who have made it have loved it because it is truly delicious.

4. Mac and Cheese: Hello healthy mac and cheese! For all the mommy's whose kids beg them for it, or for all of the college students with little time to cook, this recipe is a real winner and great replacement for the chemically processed Easy Mac.

5. Pizza: What a fitting end to the list- no list goes unfinished without a delicious pizza. And this one is guilt-free! I must make this pizza for lunch or dinner at least once a week. You really can't beat it!



Wishing everyone a happy, healthy New Year!
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment