Monday, December 17, 2012

D'Lightfully D'Licious

It should come as no surprise that when I went to pick up my Flax Milk and my local health food store, I got lost in the aisles bumming around the new products, and I'm glad that I did because I came across  a new chocolate bar that I love.



First of all, Active D'Lites is only 100 calories per bar and there is 0 sugar in each! And, the chocolate is full of pro-biotics to get your Tiny Tummy digesting! I got the chocolate peanut butter one which was delicious, but the other flavors all sound great also. AND, the best part? I went on their website and determined that they make ice cream bars too! Their caramel ice cream bars are only 90 calories- sounds and looks like a calorie bargain! Needless to say, if I can find them, I will be trying those puppies ASAP! Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment