Sunday, December 23, 2012

They Make Lower-Cal Vodka? You bet!

With New Years coming up, I have been getting tons of questions about what low-cal drinks they can indulge in that won't have them popping out of their LBD by the end of the night. While I, personally, don't drink, I do happen to know of a reduced-calorie vodka that I did drink when I like getting drunk, so I figured I would share for any of my readers who do drink.



Voli Light Vodka has only 74 calories per 1.5 fluid ounces, which is about 25% fewer calories than other vodkas, so if you're in charge of making the punch, opt for Voli. They've also started making the light vodka in an array of flavors ranging from espresso vanilla fusion to fruitier ones, such as mango coconut fusion which would probably go great in punches or jello shots (typical NYE drinks, right?!)

Regardless, I still wouldn't endorse over-doing the alcohol, but hey, it's New Years, and if bringing in the New Year is all about the alcohol for you, at least opt for a lighter option like Voli!

P.S. If you are of age, check out Voli's website here for the other fun flavors! Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment