Friday, December 28, 2012

Woah Mami, Healthy Salami

For reasons unbeknownst to myself, I've been on a serious deli meat kick lately. I generally try to stay away from this stuff cause it's not the healthiest, but everyone in the health world says that when it comes to deli meat, Applegate Farms is the brand to buy, so I decided to give it a try with one of the more bold and daring deli meats- salami! I happen to love salami, though I don't eat it very often, but this turkey salami is something I could see myself eating quite frequently. It actually reminds me a lot of the turkey pastrami I used to eat as a kid growing up. The nutritionals on these bad boys aren't half bad either: only 60 calories per 2oz which is on par with most other turkey, ham, chicken, etc. deli meat slices. It's also nice to know there are no preservatives or nitrates, whereas with other deli meats, you don't really know what you're getting. All in all, with a little mustard, this deli meat is a definite win! Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment