Thursday, December 6, 2012

Stick it to 'em: Asian Food Quick Tip

Asian restaurants have to be one of my favorite places to eat out. First of all, the are surprisingly diet-friendly, for the most part, and they are always accommodating and willing to do what you ask without BSing you. Sushi, in particular, we all know is a Tiny Tummy fav, and while I could go on and on about why I love sushi, instead, I'm going to tell you about why I love something related to sushi: chopsticks.

When it comes to eating in Asian restaurants, no matter how much you suck at it, eat with the chopsticks. It will make you eat slower, you will use less sauce, eat smaller bites, and let's be honest, the challenge is fun! In this case, it's actually to your advantage to suck at using chopsticks- it will really slow you down and allow you to notice when you're starting to feel full. So, what are you waiting for? Get to it! Chop, chop! ;) Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment