Saturday, December 15, 2012

The Quest for New Quest... Resolved!



When Tiny Tummy found out that Quest was making a new flavor for their all-natural line, it's no surprise that I had to get my hands on the newest flavor, Banana Nut Muffin, and seriously, I think I've tasted heaven. When I was younger, my mom's banana bread was my favorite thing that she made me, but given that it is packed with empty carbs and sugar, we don't have it anymore. This bar brings me back to that banana bread. It is actually almost like liking the spoon of the batter. I love the chunks of walnuts in it, and the texture of the bar is actually smoother and chewier than the other bars, which I really love. If I could add one critique it would be that I wish it had chocolate in it, since my mom's banana bread did, but hey, nobody makes anything as good as your mama made, but these Quest Bars are pretty close! Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment