Tuesday, May 8, 2012

DBD GFG

If you haven't already noticed, I'm all about the Acronyms! In school, I always used to use silly little phrases to help me remember things, so when eating out, why shouldn't the same rule apply?


When going to a restaurant, it's really important to listen to your body- eat when you're hungry and stop when you're full, even if there is still food on your plate!! If you're like me, and have trouble stopping when your body reaches full (cause that last bite always looks so good!), then follow my next tip DBD GFG: Don't Be Dumb... Go for Gum! That's right! Instead of chowing down on what's left on your plate, pop a piece of gum in your mouth! Now, some people may find this to be rude, so I wouldn't suggest this tip at a business lunch or anything like that, but if it's just friends and fam, it's a great strategy!


On the flip side, this is also a great strategy when it comes to mindless eating at home! When I'm bored, I'm more likely to engage in some mindless eating. Always ask yourself "am I actually hungry?" before you reach for that chocolate bar. If the answer is no, DBD GFG! It's a great way to satisfy the craving to chew when you're not really hungry! And it's also a great way to stop yourself from nibbling while you cook!



Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment