Saturday, May 26, 2012

Kay, now these I can eat!

Chips and pretzels are definitely something I missed when I was dieting, but if we're being honest, they are virtually empty calories for the most part. It would take a massive amount of chips/pretzels to make a really filling snack, and those calories add up pretty quickly, which is why I was thrilled when I came across Kay's Natural Snacks. These snacks come in a variety of chips, pretzels, cookie bites, etc.- all of which are delicious. Seriously, I haven't tried a bad bag, though I definitely like some better than others. For something sweet I recommend either the Cinnamon Cookie Bites or the Cinnamon Pretzels.







And my savory faves are the BBQ Snack Mix, Jalapeno Honey Mustard Pretzel Sticks, White Cheddar Krunchees, and Lemon Herb Chips. 











Like I said though, they are all good. And what's great about these guys is that they all pack an exceptional amount of protein and even a little fiber into the 110-130 calorie, portion controlled packages. The only problem is they are a bit hard to find, so I order online! If you order on Amazon, you can get them for less than 70c a bag, which, in comparison to other chips, is fairly comparable! Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment