Friday, May 18, 2012

Breakfast to keep you Fiber-full

Lately, I've found myself HUNGRY in the morning, which for me, is a new thing! And not only am I hungry around breakfast time, but if I don't eat something with enough fiber, I find myself hungry an hour later- not good! As I know we don't always have a ton of time in the morning to make an elaborate breakfast, I knew I had to find something that was good for when I have a lot of time and equally as good for those mornings that I don't, and I have to say, when I eat a Fiber One Multigrain English Muffin for breakfast, it keeps me full for hours!

These fiber and protein packed masterpieces only have 100 calories- so they're great for those mornings that you don't want to expend a ton of calories- (just throw some sugar free fruit preserves on top!) And they are equally amazing for someone like me who needs a BIG breakfast with an egg and cheese on top! It also doesn't hurt that they are extremely fluffy and toast really well! (Big perk for me, because I don't really like cold bread!) Another plus- they aren't that hard to find, and they aren't expensive, especially in comparison to some of the other foods I eat that I custom order! The possibilities of these things are pretty much endless! And if for some reason you can't get your hands on these specifically, Thomas's multigrain English muffins have very similar stats, but aren't as fluffy. Either product will do the job though!

Feelin' Frisky? Take breakfast to lunch or dinner and use these fiber-packed funbuns to make an English Muffin pizza or use them as a bun with a Veggie Burger. I've done both. They are delicious!
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment