Thursday, May 3, 2012

Sparkling Soda

In the past few years, soda has become a serious weakness for me. I'm a huge proponent of the rule 'never drink your calories', so I always opted for the diet sodas; however, since they aren't sweetened with sugar, most diet sodas are sweetened with Asulfame Potassium and Asparatame, which have been linked to cancer and all sorts of other health risks. Now, I am always on the look-our for sodas that are naturally sweetened and still 0-cal, which are actually a lot harder to find than you'd think! Yesterday, while killing some time, I came across this:


I mean, Coconut Pineapple flavored soda?! YUM! How could you go wrong? And, it's sweetened with Sucralose (okay, so it's no Stevia, but it's vetter than Asparatame!) It tasted like a fizzy, less creamy version of a pina colada! (Just in time for Cinco de Mayo!) It came in a bunch of other funky flavors too- such as Strawberry Kiwi, Orange Mango, Pomegranate Berry, and Black Raspberry!


I definitely plan to try the other flavors, and of course, I will report back as I do! Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment